- NEWS & ACHIEVEMENTS -

2011
Delicious Magazine Recipe Feature Recipes published in Princes Trust Charity 'Trusty' Cookbook Guest panellist on UKTV Food's 'Market Kitchen' Recipes published in 'Come Dine With Me Special Occasions' book Blog named as a "Media Must-Have" in Jan & Feb issue of Olive Magazine

2010
Launch of Sabrina's one-to-one private cookery tuition Guest critic on Gordon Ramsay's 'F-Word' series finale Organised Top Chef Charity Banquet for Haiti raising £70,000 for 'Action Against Hunger' Seasonal Food & Recipe Writer for 'Blue Tomato'

2009
Winner of Channel 4's 'Come Dine With Me' (West London) 'Bronze' winner in professionally judged 'AA Home Cooking Competition 2009' Appointed resident cookery columnist for Foodepedia

Japanese Rice Risotto with Miso, Lemongrass and Scallops

Japanese Rice Risotto with Miso, Lemongrass and Scallops

Seasonal Penne Mediterraneo

Seasonal Penne Mediterraneo

Persian Split Pea, Dried Lime and Lamb Stew

Persian Split Pea, Dried Lime and Lamb Stew

Monday, 21 February 2011

My Recipes In 'Come Dine With Me' Special Occasions Cook Book!

Hurrah! One of my ambitions to have my recipes in a cookery book has just been fulfilled (Tick!) The Executive Producer of Come Dine With Me, David Sayer, has just released a new cook book called 'Come Dine With Me - Special Occasions' and I was lucky enough to be selected to have my recipes published in it! YAY!

Most people got one recipe published but as my starter consisted of three dishes, I got three recipes printed! I am elated (to say the least) and I know it is only small potatoes to some, but it has made me very smiley and happy and I feel like I have achieved something that the food-loving-girl inside me had always wanted to do!

So, needless to say this is a ploy for you to buy it! IF you would like to do so then follow this link HERE to snatch your copy for just £8.79 instead of £14.99!

Enjoy!!! Hopefully one day soon, it will be my own book I will be begging you to buy!

13 comments:

  1. Why thank you! Or should I say... Obrigada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to meet your blog!:)
    Now I am following you!
    Have a nice evening! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grazie mille Barbara! Buona notte! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! - I think your next step might be your own recipe book !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susanne, Andalucia24 February 2011 at 11:26

    I think you will never have to beg us for buying your book! Especially all those who tried one of your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Impressed Shabs Keep up the good work! Always knew you could do it :)

    Tash x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Sabrina,

    Great blog and great work-love your passion for food!!
    Believe me I did not just happen to come across this blog.I am a regular viewer of come dine with me.Had watched your episode before couple of months, but since then no other host has ever left such an impression on me!!I had to look for your come dine with episode again, know your name and then google you!!believe me I dont get impressed by people so easily ;)

    Anyways, a tweet dissapointed too..I did all this research to try out your come dine with me recipes , while you have shared so many for free here, I couldnot find those !!! can you please help.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Which recipes were you looking for?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sabrina

    Is there a link to your mezze starter recipe on the blog? I can only find the lamb?

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm afraid not, just the recipe book! Sorry! You can get it on Amazon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete